[Correction: This article originally stated the wrong date of the crawl.]
Patchogue’s popular singles bar crawl will be returning for a fifth year this Valentine’s Day Eve, Feb. 13, in the downtown.
The crawl is organized annually by the Greater Patchogue Chamber of Commerce. Click here to register. Tickets are $20 online, or $30 at the door.
For those prices, crawlers will receive:
• A wristband which gives attendees access to drink specials at each restaurant
• A green or red lei. Wear Green if you are single, and red if you are in a relationship. All are welcome.
• Crawlers will also receive a raffle ticket with every drink that they purchase throughout the night.
• One lucky winner will receive a $25 gift certificate to each participating restaurant.
• Raffle winner is announced at 11 p.m. at the Singles Ball (scroll down for more details).
The night gets started atFulton’s Gate Irish Pubat 5:30 p.m. and proceeds west along Main Street, culminating with the annual Singles Ball atThat Meetball Place, which runs from 10 p.m., according to the organizers, to whenever.
Fulton’s Gate owner James Gilroy always says he’s happy to offer plenty of parking behind his pub. The parking makes Fulton’s Gate an ideal first spot, he says.
Click here also for the full schedule.
File photo: 2018 co-organizer Stephen King, with some other crawlers. (Credit: Benny Migliorino/Benny Migs Photo)