Here’s what people need to know before heading to the Bayport-Blue Point Chamber of Commerce’s big St. Patricks’ Day parade this weekend:
• The parade starts at 11 a.m. Sunday, March 11, and runs west-east from Bayport to Blue Point along Montauk Highway.
• The staging area is on Snedecor Avenue, south of Railroad Avenue.
• The reviewing stand is at Bell Avenue and Montauk Highway, with bleachers across the way.
• Road closures begin at 10 a.m.
• Residents on Park Street, Blue Point Avenue and Snedecor Avenue are being asked to park their cars in their driveways.
• This year’s Grand Marshal is community member Walter Ramsey.
• Check back at GreaterPatchogue that evening for 20 photos from Nick Esposito.