All about Patchogue’s Historic Lakeview Cemetery

Lakeview Cemetery, incorporated in 1899, is located on Main Street, just east of Waverly Avenue in Patchogue Village. In 1791, several Christian denominations in Patchogue purchased the original lot for thirty shillings. They built a common meeting house and started using a portion of the property as a cemetery in 1794. Over the following century … Continue reading All about Patchogue’s Historic Lakeview Cemetery