The organizers of the second annual PAC MAC Festival have released their lineup of signature events for 2015.
Multiple downtown venues are participating in the festivities, which will run from Oct. 2 through Oct. 11 in Patchogue Village.
The event is called PAC MAC because it’s organized by the Patchogue Arts Council (PAC) and focuses on music, arts and cinema (MAC). The idea is to showcase local artistic venues and the people behind the works.
Below is a list of the festival’s signature events.
• Outdoor sculptures and installations in the Garden Club Garden and along the Roe Walkway.
• Exhibitions in multiple venues including Briarcliffe College Gallery, Patchogue Arts Council Gallery, Toast Coffeehouse, Roast Coffee & Tea Trading Co, the Patchogue Theater for the Performing Arts Lobby Gallery, the Gallery at Artspace and the Gallery at Shands Loft at the Brickhouse Brewery.
• Unique musical events scheduled at the Patchogue Theatre for the Performing Arts Lobby venue, the Congregational Church on Main Street and 89 North Music Venue.
• Short film and alternative video will be screened at Shands Loft, in the second floor of the Brickhouse Brewery.
• 2 for 1 tickets at Plaza Cinema with a PAC MAC catalog coupon.
• Herstory “Stories for Justice” reading at the Patchogue Theatre lobby venue.
• Poetry and Prose at Roast Coffee and Tea Trading Co.
• “Worldwide Water” a New Musicals production in the Patchogue Theatre lobby, in collaboration with Worldwide Voices.
The Arts Council is collaborating with the Patchogue Theatre for the Performing Arts, the artist community at Artspace Patchogue Lofts and Plaza Cinema and Media Arts Center on the PAC MAC Festival.
Click here if you’re interested in supporting the festival by joining its list of sponsors.